The description of MMGuardian Parent App
Parent App to remotely manage the MMGuardian Parental Control child app installed on your teen's & pre-teen's smartphone, directly from parent phone and keep your teens and pre-teens safe.
This app is used to protect kids which is different from spying kids. It has much more features and better controls than Family Link, including SMS tracker and call blocker, to prevent cyberbullying and sexting, web filtering aside from managing screen time and blocking apps or games.
We ask parents to be open about using parent control app to protect kids and it should not be confused with simply to spy kids. Parents may choose not to use the app as sms tracker and can turn it off from parent portal or parent app anytime if they see a need to keep their teens safe.
Once the MMGuardian Parental Control app has been installed to your child's Android phone, you will be able to use the MMGuardian Parent App to set it up as :
- SMS tracker and blocker.
- Call tracker and blocker
- Web url tracker and blocker and age based filtering
- App usage tracker and App Blocker
- View all tracked sms/texts, calls, urls and app usage from the parent phone portal.
- Quickly locate your child's phone, and see the location on a map
- View location updates easily on the map
- Lock or Unlock the child's phone with a simple button press
Additionally, you may set and edit configurations for::
- Screen Time Limits. set up bed time and school time to manage screen time
- Scheduled locate (Track)
- SMS Block and Call Block. block calls and texts of certain contacts and keep your teens & pre-teens safe.
- App Control. Block apps or games directly or set up usage time limit on one or a group of apps and games
May 25, 2018
-Minor bug fixes.
-Minor bug fixes.